GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Josh Anderson always looked good during pre-season. He was ppg in pre-season since joining the Habs. The real season is quite different...

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Not going to lie, Slaf pulling a player's hair during a fight was a massive bitch move. That was before he got 1 punched by someone like 7 inches shorter than him.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
no he just shouldn't have pulled hair in the fight
Why not? Seems like everything goes. So what's the issue?

I certainly don't want him fighting again, that's for sure. It was obvious he had never been in one in his life.
Lol... true. Though I think he did have a fight last season. Can't be sure though. Either way, dude needs some lessons. Arber can help I hope.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Not going to lie, Slaf pulling a player's hair during a fight was a massive bitch move. That was before he got 1 punched by someone like 7 inches shorter than him.

Isnt Rifai 6"2 210lbs that fights a lot in the AHL?

What are you on

He was mad. He just ate an elbow to the face, Caufield got crosschecked right into the ribs when the puck wasn't near, Laine got his f***ing knee taken out and Benoit was throwing two handers slashs to Dach's hand all night.

They were clearly out to goon it up so i'm pretty sure there was no more Rulebook on how to fight like a gentleman out there.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Isnt Rifai 6"2 210lbs that fights a lot in the AHL?
He looked a lot smaller from the clip, but if this is true I apologize and I was wrong.
What are you on

He was mad. He just ate an elbow to the face, Caufield got crosschecked right into the ribs when the puck wasn't near, Laine got his f***ing knee taken out and Benoit was throwing two handers slashs to Dach's hand all night.

They were clearly out to goon it up so i'm pretty sure there was no more Rulebook on how to fight like a gentleman out there.
So he had to pull hair? There was no other choice? Not to mention that Slaf did get some shots in by looking at the aftermath, so clearly there are better ways than hair pulling.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
He looked a lot smaller from the clip, but if this is true I apologize and I was wrong.
It's ok we're not used to have a 6'4" forward lmao
So he had to pull hair? There was no other choice? Not to mention that Slaf did get some shots in by looking at the aftermath, so clearly there are better ways than hair pulling.
Not that I disagree that it's not a respectable move; more that I can excuse it from all the emotions of the game that was going on.

You don't have to knee a dude or crosscheck's the ribs of a 5'7" dude but here we are.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Not that I disagree that it's not a respectable move; more that I can excuse it from all the emotions of the game that was going on.

You don't have to knee a dude or crosscheck's the ribs of a 5'7" dude but here we are.
What Xhekaj did isn't what I'd call gentleman-like either but I wouldn't call that a bitch move. To me, dirty crosschecks, high sticks, and slashes are still within the game of hockey, can't say the same for hair-pulling.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Happened to scroll through the comments on Sportsnet. Leafs fans are human garbage. I hope karma is coming for the leafs this season.
I get it's only sports, but even on this site, many leafs fans are such pieces of shit.
Not all, but so many f***ing trolls and unsympathetic turds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad