GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One disappointing thing is how underwhelming we've been offensively in the two games where we iced something competent.

I'm not talking the Montreal game, where it was probably safe money to bet a shutout.

But we really only have about 2.5 lines of NHL talent tonight, and that was probably the same for the first game, if not only 2 lines.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
One disappointing thing is how underwhelming we've been offensively in the two games where we iced something competent.

I'm not talking the Montreal game, where it was probably safe money to bet a shutout.

But we really only have about 2.5 lines of NHL talent tonight, and that was probably the same for the first game, if not only 2 lines.
Boys will probably need a while to truly mesh within the new system.

Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

They need Haula since the drink isn’t being stirred

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

They kind of all look like shit besides Seamus lol. Timo earlier looked good too

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Gibson goalie for the Capitals isn't Christopher Gibson either, as his first initial is M.

So the only other thing I can think of is that the backup dressed for the Capitals tonight is in fact Mel Gibson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad