GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Dillon-Hamilton
Hughes-Pesce
Siegenthaler-Nemec

Seems to be what we’ll see once healthy?

Idk I think (and really hope) it’s Siegs-Pesce and Luke-Nemec. Keefe starting with Siegs-Kovacevic and Hatakka-Nemec makes me think it could be

Casey really bout to make Keefe make some tough choices

The injuries could make it so he starts with Casey and you see how he looks in regular season action. He would have to move to his off side though.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Idk I think (and really hope) it’s Siegs-Pesce and Luke-Nemec. Keefe starting with Siegs-Kovacevic and Hatakka-Nemec makes me think it could be

The injuries could make it so he starts with Casey and you see how he looks in regular season action. He would have to move to his off side though.

Interesting. Only concern I’d have is that being a big chunk of your transition ability from the back end on one pair

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Interesting. Only concern I’d have is that being a big chunk of your transition ability from the back end on one pair

Yeah that’s my one concern going with those pairs. I am curious to see how good of a puckmover Pesce is outside of Carolina and constantly being forced to flip pucks out to center. He certainly won’t be John Marino back there but he could he decent enough to make it work

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad