GDT: Preseason game 3: Sharks @ Ducks 7:00pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Our wings have been thoroughly underwhelming in this game. Nobody is making a case that they deserve to go up a level. Gushchin is the only guy this preseason that has made a case that he deserves to move up.

Reactions: vortexy

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Our wings have been thoroughly underwhelming in this game. Nobody is making a case that they deserve to go up a level. Gushchin is the only guy this preseason that has made a case that he deserves to move up.

I worry a little that Goose isn’t particular favored by Grier/the coaching staff and that if they end up trading him he’s going to become a really good player for another team… which would bother me.

Reactions: Sandisfan

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
Through 2 periods honestly this has probably been our best game in our own end this preseason. Not as many extended shifts in our own end. Dickinson and Thrun have looked better this game and Benning and Furlong have looked good in their first preseason game. Cagnoni still doing his thing with the transition and offense with some defensive struggles

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
I worry a little that Goose isn’t particular favored by Grier/the coaching staff and that if they end up trading him he’s going to become a really good player for another team… which would bother me.
I worry that Grier and co feel we have enough small players in the top 6 already which is why they favor guys like Kostin etc. I hope Guschin can keep his success up and force his way onto the team

Guschin rewarded with PP1 time taking Mustys spot

Yikes second hooking penalty called on Musty

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Through 2 periods honestly this has probably been our best game in our own end this preseason. Not as many extended shifts in our own end. Dickinson and Thrun have looked better this game and Benning and Furlong have looked good in their first preseason game. Cagnoni still doing his thing with the transition and offense with some defensive struggles
That last penalty kill though was terrible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad