GDT: Preseason game 3: Sharks @ Ducks 7:00pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010

I swear, I don't remember this kind of geo-blocking for previous preseasons, but maybe that's because I didn't care enough to watch (or the Sharks didn't put out any streams at all so it didn't matter).

With it being a road game, I wonder if the trick of using the SAP + Sharks app on a tablet or phone won't work.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
No Celebrini or Will Smith tonight.

1000011722.gif

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

When I was saying last week that preseason games aren't worth watching, it's a line up like this that kind of proves that point. Maybe I can see what kind of chemistry Eklund and Dellandria have, but other than that, yikes to that line up.

As for those comments, optically that seems like a bad look. Don't want to put a target on the back of your top draft pick. What did Zegras do to him?

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Some interesting names for the Ducks there. Mysak, Carlsson, Zegras, Gudas, Terry.

Would be a great opportunity for Musty to show some of his defensive presence.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Do you have to have the app to watch, or will an option to stream appear on the website when it starts?

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
C team will be the only one that wins a preseason game.

Unless I can get the thing working on my travel router in time, I might be missing this one since I’m out of town and living through the boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad