GDT: Preseason game 3: Sharks @ Ducks 7:00pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
And that's why Cagnoni shouldn't be in the NHL. He's too small to box anyone out in front of the net.
I don't think McTavish powered his way in. Cagnoni was just 6" behind the play. The bigger problem was Kostin pulling up on the almost-icing and then dragging ass on the backcheck. Ducks entered the zone on a clear 5 on 4.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
I don't think McTavish powered his way in. Cagnoni was just 6" behind the play. The bigger problem was Kostin pulling up on the almost-icing and then dragging ass on the backcheck. Ducks entered the zone on a clear 5 on 4.
Kostin has been noticeably awful for sure.

Reactions: vortexy

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Musty threw a check! Kinda! ... then lost a battle easily in the corner. Oh well, I like the effort.

I continue to think Cagnoni has an uphill journey to the NHL but... he looks pretty solid out there at evens and 5v4.
He did, sorta? Did you take a pic? Lol What number is he , I just put on the game

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
Kostin has been noticeably awful for sure.
Agreed so far from what I have seen, Kostin has yet to show he has earned a spot on this roster. Still a very small sample size but I have seen more compete and effort from Guschin and Grundstrom

Reactions: Hodge

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Wow, two horrific shifts in our own zone where our D handled the puck like a grenade, and then some slick passing for the goal. Nice job Cardwell to force the turnover, nice apple by Goose (after missing a golden attempt a few seconds before).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad