GDT: Preseason Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
1727401214583.png

It's another woman.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Othmann’s jersey looks 2 sizes too big for him. That alone should tell people he’s not ready. Anyone with a modicum of patience knows he’ll be a good middle 6 player when his time comes

Reactions: EdJovanovski

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
To comment on the Mackey and Kastelic fight. Mackey was overmatched. Kastelic is a legit heavy. Mackey attempted two punches with his right but Kastelic with longer reach got a really good grip and locked his right hand out. A lot of the really good fighters have fought enough where they can do damage with both hands. Mackey has been in a number of fights before but I don't know if he's used his left much and if he's just a righty he was f***ed right there. There are examples of great fighters who primarily used only one hand. Joe Kocur was known for his murderous right. Georges Laraque's technique revolved around breaking down opponents from clinches and then flattening them with his left. That guy was super strong physically.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Standouts in training camp for me are Jones, Mancini, and Edstrom. Othmann had a good game today but not so much the rest of the time. He would have to play this well the rest of the way to even have a chance.
I think Mancini, Jones and Edstrom should be on the team.
Carrick, Erne and a few others have not shown enough.

4th line Edstrom Brodz Rempe Vesey the 13th forward.

Jones has to make the team this year. Play Mancini until Lindy comes back and then more seasoning in Hartford. First call up for injuries.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Othmann’s jersey looks 2 sizes too big for him. That alone should tell people he’s not ready. Anyone with a modicum of patience knows he’ll be a good middle 6 player when his time comes
I dont get it?

Standouts in training camp for me are Jones, Mancini, and Edstrom. Othmann had a good game today but not so much the rest of the time. He would have to play this well the rest of the way to even have a chance.
I think Mancini, Jones and Edstrom should be on the team.
Carrick, Erne and a few others have not shown enough.

4th line Edstrom Brodz Rempe Vesey the 13th forward.

Jones has to make the team this year. Play Mancini until Lindy comes back and then more seasoning in Hartford. First call up for injuries.
A lot players are rusty or take a couple games to get going after the offseason, it’s one of the main reasons they play a preseason. It’s great news he seems to be finding his legs and play as the games keep going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad