GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I see same old, same old on his thread. Our AHL team can't compete, so we panic. Ok. Man, I'm happy I'm missing this one. Gang de bipolaires qui ont lâché leur lithium.
If I was a Leafs fan, I would be the one panicking right now. They might have more shots on net, but they aren't really doing anything against the strict minimun vets requirement for a pre-season game.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Guys. Not cool.. wtf calling out someones looks *has nithing to do him as a player? We gotta be better than that..
Nit every team has giggachad Slaf to set 5he standard.. lol

I am not better than that, but we balance each other out.

synergy-topher.gif

• Haha
Reactions: themilosh

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Joining a little late...

So, to summarize:

-Reinbacher sucks for being unable to play at 19 vs. NHLers (I think the pick sucked, but still...)

-Hutson having to play by himself

-Robertson tried to murder Nylander Game of Thrones style to get a spot on the team.

-Dvorak playing himself onto the team.

Am I missing anything?

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Joining a little late...

So, to summarize:

-Reinbacher sucks for being unable to play at 19 vs. NHLers (I think the pick sucked, but still...)

-Robertson tried to murder Nylander Game of Thrones style to get a spot on the team.

Am I missing anything?
Dvo has actually been ass but he scored

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Joining a little late...

So, to summarize:

Am I missing anything?
Dobes is the Chosen One, the Pricer Reborn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad