GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
There you go, in the OHL and world juniors you goof. Not against an elite NHL team. If you’re gonna insult me, at least show a bit of logic with your comparisons

So your comparing playing against OHLer and playing against Toronto best forward ? Good evaluation!
I'm comparing a basic skill that can be evaluated against any level of competition. It's not within a frame of reference, it is an objective evaluation of a skill.

Puck skills don't magically disappear against better competition.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
image (1).jpg

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Hutson always amazes me when he gets going. Hopefully he keeps getting stronger and faster, he would be that much more effective

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
They gave him a very tough assignment as they did Beck possibly to calm down some of the hype.

I think Beck will adjust as the game goes on. I just want him to develop his game in the AHL. I don't know Kapanen well enough, but he did impress the other night.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I hate that no matter how many good defensive plays Hutson makes whenever he makes even a minor error defensively it will get mentioned.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
That first period I kept saying “who’s 28? they keep screwing up!”
lol, preseason.

Come on Dvo, surprise us

***LMAO, I’m on time delay & Dvo buries it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: morhilane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad