GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
He's a 19 year old skating right up there with some of the best men in the world it's not like he's getting burnt out there on every shift on the contrary, hes engaging physically, he's not gonna be the first dman to have an egregiously bad shift against NHL competition lmao
It's not only this game , anyways he's only 19 but when you were drafted 5oa and Before Michkov and Leonard people are gonna compare you to them.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I watched Pietrangelo plenty in Barrie and at the world juniors at the same age you goof.

He also followed that up by dropping 43 points in the NHL his rookie season. If Reinbacher ever drops 43 points in a season I'll be very surprised. I hope he surprises me, but I don't see it happening.
I wonder if Pietrangelo picked up and moved across the globe, and played on a different ice surface would he have been as good out of the gate??
Let's have some patience with a kid who has played a dozen games in NA.

I have lots of time for these kids to develop..................the habs have sucked a$$ now since 2017 what's another season or two....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad