GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just surprising that it’s veteran posters that should know better than to jump off a cliff this quick into someone’s career. I mean our very own 1st overall pick looked worse than that. Here we are judging a known project in his first game against top NHLers.
Not jumping anything. See my last post. I'm sending him down in Laval...and I'M forgetting about him. See him next preseason hopefully to see progression. The only thing I'm saying is that it's not a typical top 5 pick. And based on Hughes comment, was mostly picked on needs. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: Habs and Nevins

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Just surprising that it’s veteran posters that should know better than to jump off a cliff this quick into someone’s career. I mean our very own 1st overall pick looked worse than that. Here we are judging a known project in his first game against top NHLers.
Very true.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I don't get why people jump on Reinbacher in particular, IMO, the entire team didn't showed off tonight

Kid will be good when he gets to 23 or 24 years old

Reactions: Sagikev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad