GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Our guys are getting caved-in possession-wise so far, but they're still defending well.

You can tell we're facing a much more experienced lineup than ours is. All the little plays, the little timings are a bit "off" on our side and accurate on theirs.

I still like how we've played so far given the circumstances.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
That last Engstrom shift was impressive. I've never seen such depth in terms of young blue-liners. Engstrom is merelynan afterthought in the media narrative and overall coverage and he's freaking legit, on top of Reinbacher, Hutson, Xhekaj, Guhle, Mailloux, Struble, etc.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Vanilla Dvorak as useless as ever, trade this scrub asap and give his spot to Kapanen

Vanilla Dvorak as useless as ever, trade this scrub asap and give his spot to Kapanen

Clearly you believe in third times the charm.

0-1 JT on the PP

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I don't know who was supposed to have Tavares between Reinbacher and Struble, but that was pretty blatant.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Well, he is not playing with his line mates lol

I'm more underwhelmed by the Laffs lol
I love watching the Leafs continuously fill up the stat sheet, win games in November through March, and then just fall flat on their faces each post season. You couldn’t build a softer bunch than those dudes.

Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad