GDT: Preseason game 2: Sharks vs. Ducks 7pm stream on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kind of a bummer Macklin isn't playing tonight (According to the game preview) in this Naighborhood game. Seems like a right time to spotlight you're new face of the franchise, but it is only preseason.

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Kind of a bummer Macklin isn't playing tonight (According to the game preview) in this Naighborhood game. Seems like a right time to spotlight you're new face of the franchise, but it is only preseason.
He'll probably be signing autographs in the concourse -- maybe a better way to get people out to the game.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I know everyone loves Macklin but don't we have another really good secondary prospect to showcase? The #2 prospect guy who wears #2?

Reactions: jarr92

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Ducks' lineup is so bad I almost wonder if there's some gentleman's agreement for them to ice a bad roster in SJ so we win and we'll repay them on Thursday by playing an AHL roster there. Or maybe they just don't want their important guys to travel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad