GDT: Preseason Game 2: Red Wings vs chicago 9/27/24 7:00 pm et

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Wow, notably both players that weren't on the top pairing.

Chiarot isn't ideal, but he looked fine down the stretch with Seider last year. Everyone ought to be resigned with seeing how it works out to start this season because there are no other good options right now. Maata is not someone that's going to thrive on the top pairing, nor is he going to necessarily be steady, much less passable.
That's quite literally Chiarot, but since we've been disappointed with the pairing before it's ok to be disappointed with it again? I'll pass. Try something else.

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
I mean, nobody believes that Olli Määttä is a reincarnation of Rod Langway, that's not the point. The point is, why coaches are not trying something else besides what was obviously not working? I'm ok with giving Johansson, Määttä or maybe even Gustafsson or Wallinder a run with Seider just to test what might be a solution.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
I think the bigger problem is rd2 tbh. If we had a good rd2, it would take a lof the pressure off Seider. Maybe Ed can do that on ld2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad