GDT: Preseason Game 2: Red Wings vs chicago 9/27/24 7:00 pm et

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
You can watch it on your phone!

zNl5Rca.gif

aJBV9u4.gif

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a ton of Kane this pre-season. I also wouldn't be surprised to see them rest him on back to backs as well.

That 1st line would I think make an excellent 3rd line if say Kasper/Danielson could lock down the 2C role with Kane....

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I really dont think that line is any worse than what Kasper was given to show what he has. MBN is a shiny new toy but it was his first game in North America as a new draftee. Soderblom i s just kinda meh. Snively is one of the best scorers in the AHL, for a first preseason game hes probably helping you out as much as MBN is. Chiasson is at worst a wash with Soderblom as well.

They BOTH deserve better wingers so the team can better understand where they're at in development. They should be playing with Kane/Ray/DBC/Tank/Compher (as a winger).

Chiasson will be fired up, he wants a contract.

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
I dont think some people figured this out last game so I'll say it so more people find out. The game is geolocked on the wings website, but if you download the app and click the stream on there you can watch for free
The app is restricted to the US.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad