GDT: Preseason Game 2: Red Wings vs chicago 9/27/24 7:00 pm et

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Back at the LCA! Let's Go Boys!
Game streamed on website and app.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
I hope Pete2424 sees the game and gives another report. He’s a little more realistic than a few of the assessments we get here

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Think we get the other half of the team iced tonight, Kane, Compher, Tank, Ras, Copp, Mo, Chia, Danielson, Burgers and others most likely.

Excited to see if Danielson can keep up with Kasper's early pace. Technically it isn't a race between the two, but I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them act like it was to really stress Yzerman into putting both on the roster.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I hope Pete2424 sees the game and gives another report. He’s a little more realistic than a few of the assessments we get here
@Petes2424 provides some solid analysis, he knows the game and I typically agree with him, therefor I feel comfortable trusting him on things he watched that I didn't. That said, we're all still human, and I have a hard time forgiving him for all his Cross Hanas hype the previous few years :laugh:

(there I go again, @norrisnick, I probably need a therapist over this)

Last edited:
Reactions: norrisnick

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
Is Burgers being used as a Kane place-holder during preseason? I mean, that's a line that could work. But then who is Kane playing with? Kasper and Mazur for 2 kids goat v.3?
I'm just guessing, but I think they're giving the old man a rest and making sure he doesn't overdo it in preseason, while also giving Berggren an opportunity in that type of role, even though the spot is Kane's

Reactions: lilidk

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Listening to the media availability sheds a lot of light on the Chiarot Mo pairing. Reporter asked Chia what he does as a D to try and complement his partner and he said he doesn't, he just plays his game and it'll gel over time.

That's not how that works, Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: JediOrderPizza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad