GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT. (To Stream or not to Stream)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did Cutter really have 12 SOG? Damn. Leo scored, Mac scored. Probably win this game if Dostal was in net the entire game. Wish I could have watched this game, really annoyed about that. Tomorrow’s game will be available on ESPN+ for out of market.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The ducks all of a sudden seem to have a pretty deep roster at Forward and Defenseman. Not saying it’s a good roster but there’s definite depth this year that’s been an issue in the past

The one gripe I have is we’re really short on gritty defensive forwards who hound pucks

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hope you have a lot of alcohol on hand this season

The ducks all of a sudden seem to have a pretty deep roster at Forward and Defenseman. Not saying it’s a good roster but there’s definite depth this year that’s been an issue in the past

The one gripe I have is we’re really short on gritty defensive forwards who hound pucks
Ya not really many guys here that fill that role

Kinda hoping leason can be 1 of them

Last edited:

FlyingV09

Jun 15, 2009
Alberta, Canada

It feels like the team is a lot more insured in the event of injuries this year. There are a lot more capable NHL players to fill spots.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

The PK last night had pretty much all the Top 6 other than Zegras taking shifts. I don’t know how that’s gonna go with the number of penalties we take.

Also, Carlsson was at 12.5% on faceoffs against an AHL team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad