GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT. (To Stream or not to Stream)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6566.jpeg

IMG_6568.jpeg

IMG_6552.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks
7pm PT

*It’s Game day*
IMG_4541.gif
IMG_6567.jpeg

IMG_4603.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Are regenda or caulfield subject to waivers? I can't imagine caulfield is. Interesting that they and carpenter are getting second looks right away.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Fun top 6. Get to see more of where Cutter-Leo's chemistry is at. Get to see where Zegras is at in a game situation. Get to see where Terry is at with cooling off his hero puck. Get to see if that second line even works together. Interested to see if Colangelo's weak rookie tourney performance was a product of caring more about training camp/preseason. It'll be interesting to see how Luneau looks relative to Lacombe since they're both more or less fighting for the same spot with the team.

I'm a lot more interested in this game than the last.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Fun top 6. Get to see more of where Cutter-Leo's chemistry is at. Get to see where Zegras is at in a game situation. Get to see where Terry is at with cooling off his hero puck. Get to see if that second line even works together. Interested to see if Colangelo's weak rookie tourney performance was a product of caring more about training camp/preseason. It'll be interesting to see how Luneau looks relative to Lacombe since they're both more or less fighting for the same spot with the team.

I'm a lot more interested in this game than the last.
It will be a bit skewed, given the Sharks lineup lol

Reactions: HanSolo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad