GDT: Preseason Game 1: Red Wings at chicago 9/25/24 8:00 pm et

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
That little girl saying she has 9 best friends is exactly like me trying to pick my favorite dog.
THEY'RE ALL GOOD DOGS, BRONT!

I've been doing dog foster stuff for almost a year now and it's great. Did a short transport for a weekend foster today, and tomorrow I'm headed to the MN-IA border to get 2 more from a shelter and bring them to the St. Paul HQ.

Anyone interested in dog (or cat!) stuff in the Twin Cities feel free to PM me.

Unless that's inappropriate. In which case, EFF THE HAWKS!

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I just had this moment of realization that I've never witnessed one of my sports teams draft #1 overall. I guess technically I was alive for 1986 but I was too busy sticking crayons in my nose to notice.

• Wow
Reactions: JediOrderPizza

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
THEY'RE ALL GOOD DOGS, BRONT!

I've been doing dog foster stuff for almost a year now and it's great. Did a short transport for a weekend foster today, and tomorrow I'm headed to the MN-IA border to get 2 more from a shelter and bring them to the St. Paul HQ.

Anyone interested in dog (or cat!) stuff in the Twin Cities feel free to PM me.

Unless that's inappropriate. In which case, EFF THE HAWKS!

I'll definitely keep you in mind if I'm looking again. That's awesome man. I actually just got a cat for the first time ever (I'm allergic) but this new fancy allergy cat food is working miracles and I'm enjoying the little rascal.

Reactions: dalem177

RegalLager

Jun 9, 2023
Birmingham, Alabama
I just had this moment of realization that I've never witnessed one of my sports teams draft #1 overall. I guess technically I was alive for 1986 but I was too busy sticking crayons in my nose to notice.

I am, unfortunately, a diehard Jacksonville Jaguars fan and have seen it. It's not fun. Being a fan of that Godforsaken disgrace of a franchise is my worst trait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad