GDT: Preseason: Flames @ Oilers (Split Squad) 7:00PM Hall-McDavid-Purcell Sekera+Talbot

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
Yak still looks like he does not know where to position himself, those awkward one-timers are just so....awkward.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Can we all remember Calgary has had some continuity with Hartley as coach while McLellan is coming in and is in the process of implementing everything.

This game is less about A team vs. B team, but more, Player A should be in this spot in situation X.

Lets not melt down over one freaking game.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Team's looking bad so far. Nobody wants to shoot it on the PP.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
for everybody saying "its just the first pre-season game", this is our A team vs calgary's B team, and we're seeing all the same problems we've seen for the past 5 years... more of the same really

not the end of the world, and those saying its just the first pre-season game are correct, lots of time to fix problems.... but still, its deflating to see the same thing happening again and again, compounded with mcdavid and hall looking pretty terrible together when we were all hoping for sweet sweet music, lol

Not our A team at all. RNH, Eberle, Pouliot, Klefbom all in Calgary. Squads are pretty even actually.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Good god Nurse

I love that he's demolishing people but if he's fighting this much in meaningless games he's going to be sitting in the box a ton.

Pronger was a mean SOB but he didn't actually fight that much

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
it's very common in pre season for prospect-heavy squads to do better. Established players are either more laid back or are using the time to try things they wouldn't normally do.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Oilers definitely have a boat load of talent but they look totally confused. Good thing there are several pre season games. New Coach new personnel.

I think all three of Mc David Draisaitl and Nurse should make the team.

Edit:

Yes, my feed froze as well, using the Oilers home page.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Good god Nurse

I love that he's demolishing people but if he's fighting this much in meaningless games he's going to be sitting in the box a ton.

Pronger was a mean SOB but he didn't actually fight that much

The Flames were trying to goad him into a fight after he destroyed whats-his-face in Penticton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad