GDT: Preseason #4 | Flyers at Bruins | Saturday, September 28, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NHLN, NBCSP+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Fedotov is big, nothing terrible, nothing outstanding, but I'll give him time.

The slobbering over Richard is amusing, he turns 28 in December, he's not a prospect.
His breakout AHL season came at 26. Repeated at 27.
He's had cameos with Montreal and Boston.
He's fast, but being undersized isn't what had kept him out of the NHL, at 5'10 180 or so he's the same size as TK. Willing forechecker, but small in that role, lacks instincts and skill for top 9.
AHL+ player who might be a late bloomer, but I'll bet on Avon, just as fast, 6'0 200 who lost a season to COVID and is still 21.

Abols was meh.

Lycksell looked really good, making a push for the !2th/13th slot. Playing a stronger game that allows him to use his skills.

Couts, Risto and Drysdale all look healthy.

Bonk is not going to jump out at you, but he looked a lot more confident than last game.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Fedotov is big, nothing terrible, nothing outstanding, but I'll give him time.

The slobbering over Richard is amusing, he turns 28 in December, he's not a prospect.
His breakout AHL season came at 26. Repeated at 27.
He's had cameos with Montreal and Boston.
He's fast, but being undersized isn't what had kept him out of the NHL, at 5'10 180 or so he's the same size as TK. Willing forechecker, but small in that role, lacks instincts and skill for top 9.
AHL+ player who might be a late bloomer, but I'll bet on Avon, just as fast, 6'0 200 who lost a season to COVID and is still 21.

Abols was meh.

Lycksell looked really good, making a push for the !2th/13th slot. Playing a stronger game that allows him to use his skills.

Couts, Risto and Drysdale all look healthy.

Bonk is not going to jump out at you, but he looked a lot more confident than last game.
Who they going to waive/trade to make room for Ollie? Or is it likely he gets Sents down.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I don't think Lycksell is going anywhere if he keeps this up.

The lineups the next three games, after the next group of cuts, will tell you who is vulnerable.

If Cates is the 3C and Laughton the 4LW, as in practice, then I suspect Briere might quietly shop Laughton, though given the lack of depth right now, he also might wait until closer to the TDL to see who emerges in LHV as a replacement in case of injury.

This will also depend on how they evaluate Richard as an injury call-up.
I think Eklind and Abols have played their way out of that conversation.
So it's more how much Desnoyers, Avon, Rizzo and Tuomaala progress between now and say February.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
How about you try to score when Rempe is on the ice and don't worry about fighting.
intimidation IS PART OF THE BATTLE FOR ON ICE REAL ESTATE

maybe you've noticed some fighters out there during games ?? :sarcasm:

need help with this just let me know .....

or start watching the ice capades 🙄

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
If he gets sent down then he will go through waivers, and I'm guessing will likely get claimed if that happens.
It’s the best time to try to sneak someone down. Saying that, he should be on the team and that’s that.

If no Jett they keep 14/7/2.

Poehling, Laughton, Cates…at least one should not be here. Honestly that should have been Laughton. Could have had a 2nd and 3rd minimal for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad