Preseason 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
With the Euros and Copa now over, it's time to look ahead to when the seasons start again. Most players not participating in the tournaments have already returned to their clubs. Discuss anything related to preseason here.

I found this list of all the Premier League teams preseason fixtures here:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
United kick off their pre-season today vs Rosenborg on Trondheim. United's official app no longer apparently shows the games for free so streams it is. Lot of youngsters. AWB, Casemiro, Hannibal, Mount and Rashford the only "senior" players in the traveling squad.

CONFIRMED TRAVELLING SQUAD

GOALKEEPERS

Elyh Harrison
Dermot Mee
Radek Vitek

DEFENDERS
Harry Amass
Sonny Aljofree
Rhys Bennett
Jonny Evans
Will Fish
Louis Jackson
Sam Murray
Habeeb Ogunneye
Maximillian Oyedele
Aaron Wan-Bissaka

MIDFIELDERS
Casemiro
Toby Collyer
Jack Fletcher
Hannibal
Samuel Mather
Mason Mount
James Scanlon
Ethan Williams

FORWARDS
Ethan Ennis
Joe Hugill
Marcus Rashford
Ethan Wheatley

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
United kick off their pre-season today vs Rosenborg on Trondheim. United's official app no longer apparently shows the games for free so streams it is. Lot of youngsters. AWB, Casemiro, Hannibal, Mount and Rashford the only "senior" players in the traveling squad.
Then what happened?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I didn't watch, I watched HOTD episode. I read the youngsters, mostly the ones from the crap U-21 team, were terrible and Rosenborg muscled them out and won the game with the last kick of the game.
Did they really give up 20 shots again

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Did they really give up 20 shots again
I don't know but like I said, there were only Evans, AWB, Casemiro, Mount and Rashford who could be considered starters and they played like 45 minutes. Kids were apparently very poor and Rosenborg being in the middle of their season outmuscled them often.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
We are seriously short on CB depth with Romero, Dragusin and Van de Ven out still...Need to buy some depth there asap.

Is Phillips injured?
Phillips is on the bench. Probably starts second half.

Davies is injured.

I think our depth is fine once they are back.

Jamie Donley is starting at left back too.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Spurs kids are showing up. Goals by Will Lankshear and Mikey Moore.

9678d0b314e493570b1ade8a6ba35b78.gif

Bergvall to Moore. Hope to say that for a decade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad