Prediction game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Folks, I have done run this since the the 2019 season and I think I need to hand it over to somebody more eager to run it. Since Shanny took over he and his me first core has managed to take my apathy to an all time high. This after I was so excited seeing them go 6 with the first place Capitals. As such, I plan to take a step back from this team and the same rerun so I will not be running this prediction game any longer.

Thank you Shanny, Kyle, Sheldon and the greedy/loser core for slowly taking away any hope I had for this team to finally win a SC. Congratulations.

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Folks, I have done run this since the the 2019 season and I think I need to hand it over to somebody more eager to run it. Since Shanny took over he and his me first core has managed to take my apathy to an all time high. This after I was so excited seeing them go 6 with the first place Capitals. As such, I plan to take a step back from this team and the same rerun so I will not be running this prediction game any longer.

Thank you Shanny, Kyle, Sheldon and the greedy/loser core for slowly taking away any hope I had for this team to finally win a SC. Congratulations.
Feel you man. Maybe we will get some real change after this season. Sucks because it really felt like we had something for a few years there.

Enjoy your time off, I hope I too can be that strong one day and spend my time doing something even a little more productive.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

Welcome to the club. I am not nearly invested as I once was, especially the regular season. Whatever you decide to do with your time, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: rumman and ToneDog

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017

Thank you for your work these years! Enjoy your vacation!

Reactions: rumman and ToneDog

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Thanks @ToneDog

It was always fun hopping into the prediction 5 minutes before puck drop and shooting a random score out. I had a couple years where I didn't do too bad :laugh:

Being a newer-ish fan compared to others here, this apathy hasn't set in (yet). Not as excited as before for games, but they still seem like a fun way to spend an evening and the playoffs this time aroud should (hopefully) bring about change if/when they lose.

Reactions: ToneDog

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com

I have to contratulate you on realizing you're probably happier not hosting and overseeing this "prediction" thread and all that that involes.

That's probably a good idea if you're feeling apathetic.

So it's just a simple prediction thread? So thoughts out of our buttholes basically.

I predict the Leafs to make the playoffs, and that's probably gonna turn out foolish.

I predict we lose in 7 games in the first round.

I'm hoping for better than that, but might get worse.

I'm more intersted in watching this year because they've made some changes, coach being the big one. Hopefully the Bruins, Lightning and Panthers will find a way to suck this year.

But my prediction is it's still the Leafs

Reactions: ToneDog

rumman

Sep 10, 2008

You’ll be fine, I took the last season under Boy Wonder’s tenure off and surprisingly I didn’t miss the Leafs at all, plenty of quality endeavours to pursue other than the Leafs. Come back refreshed, this forum needs all the sane posters it can get……..

Jul 10, 2003
KW
Thanks for all the work you put into this over the years, you were always so on top of it, i really admired your lack of procastination.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
You’ll be fine, I took the last season under Boy Wonder’s tenure off and surprisingly I didn’t miss the Leafs at all, plenty of quality endeavours to pursue other than the Leafs. Come back refreshed, this forum needs all the sane posters it can get……..
I have come fresh off a ayahuasca retreat I came back and realized I missed Kyle Dubas! :sarcasm::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: rumman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad