Predict The Pacific Standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
You know there is a date and time of my post where you can see that it was posted before the injury to their best dman right? Hope this helps you with more intelligent posts moving forward
You predicted them to finish 2nd in the pacific division this year when they couldnt even do that last year with Dubois and Doughty healthy all year. Injuries are part of the game and nothing regarding your earlier prediction was intelligent or based on logic. Now they look even worst and there goes your prediction of them finishing 2nd which was laughable even when Doughty was healthy. Basically it shows you predicted them to finish 2nd in the division if everyone on LA roster overachieved, no injuries occured and Doughty had his best year ever as the lone star D of the team eventhough he is aging and declining in his play.

• Haha
Reactions: TheOrangeDesk

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
1. Vancouver
2. Vegas
3. LA
4. Seattle
5. Anaheim
6. Calgary
7. SJ
8. Edmonton
I wish that would be the case but this would probably happen if both McDavid and Drai got injured. I just dont see Oilers finishing dead last even if I would love to see it lol

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Thread littered with salty Canuck fans lol. Think they are gonna repeat top in the division when your saviour is a walking bandaid
Which saviour are you talking about? Demko? Hughes? Petersson? Miller? Boeser?

The last thing we need the Oilers getting a good player on ELC, so they lose the Draft Lottery as well :sarcasm::naughty::laugh:
If the Oilers finish last they automatically get 1st overall. Thats how lucky they are or maybe they somehow rig the draft lottery. Getting 4 1st overalls in a 6 year span is suspicious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LuGBuG

TheOrangeDesk

May 27, 2015
You predicted them to finish 2nd in the pacific division this year when they couldnt even do that last year with Dubois and Doughty healthy all year. Injuries are part of the game and nothing regarding your earlier prediction was intelligent or based on logic. Now they look even worst and there goes your prediction of them finishing 2nd which was laughable even when Doughty was healthy. Basically it shows you predicted them to finish 2nd in the division if everyone on LA roster overachieved, no injuries occured and Doughty had his best year ever as the lone star D of the team eventhough he is aging and declining in his play.
Where do you think the Canucks would finish if hughes broke his ankle? Take your time on the answer if you need to

Salty? Remind me when the Oilers last won the division…..my memory is not that good to go back that far….
How about when they won the division during playoffs? I'm sure you remember that

Reactions: PuckG

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Edmonton
Vancouver
Vegas
LA
Seattle
Calgary
Anaheim
San Jose

Edmonton is the best team and should be first barring major injury to McDrai or a surprise year by someone else. Canucks, Vegas and LA could all move around the next three spots, though Doughty’s injury and Demko’s delayed return from injury could drop either further down the list. Vegas I could see falling a bit as well as Stone and Eichel can’t stay healthy and they’ve lost some depth, but they seem to always find a way. Seattle is a solid team that could push one of the three above but I think it’s more likely they miss the playoffs than not. Calgary should still be competitive but I think their chances of the playoffs are slim and they could bottom out if the vets give up on the year. Anaheim could make the jump to decent above Calgary and even Seattle if some guys break out but could also be bad. San Jose will almost certainly be bad.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings will keep pace during the Doughty injury. You're just all about to witness the Jordan Spence breakout.

That being said they're simply a 90 point wild card pinata

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Where do you think the Canucks would finish if hughes broke his ankle? Take your time on the answer if you need to

How about when they won the division during playoffs? I'm sure you remember that
And here I thought this was a thread concerning REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS AND DIVISION WINNERS…..

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

Canucks still have Hronek if Hughes gets injured. Who does LA have once Doughty gets injured? Sure Canucks might lose some more games but they would still make playoffs unlike LA.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Kings are used to playing without Doughty so I wouldn't necessarily count them out just because of that, that said I do wonder if the new coach is as good as McLellan (stubborn coach, but still tended to get results).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad