Predict The Pacific Standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
You know there is a date and time of my post where you can see that it was posted before the injury to their best dman right? Hope this helps you with more intelligent posts moving forward
You predicted them to finish 2nd in the pacific division this year when they couldnt even do that last year with Dubois and Doughty healthy all year. Injuries are part of the game and nothing regarding your earlier prediction was intelligent or based on logic. Now they look even worst and there goes your prediction of them finishing 2nd which was laughable even when Doughty was healthy. Basically it shows you predicted them to finish 2nd in the division if everyone on LA roster overachieved, no injuries occured and Doughty had his best year ever as the lone star D of the team eventhough he is aging and declining in his play.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
1. Vancouver
2. Vegas
3. LA
4. Seattle
5. Anaheim
6. Calgary
7. SJ
8. Edmonton
I wish that would be the case but this would probably happen if both McDavid and Drai got injured. I just dont see Oilers finishing dead last even if I would love to see it lol

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Thread littered with salty Canuck fans lol. Think they are gonna repeat top in the division when your saviour is a walking bandaid

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Thread littered with salty Canuck fans lol. Think they are gonna repeat top in the division when your saviour is a walking bandaid
Which saviour are you talking about? Demko? Hughes? Petersson? Miller? Boeser?

The last thing we need the Oilers getting a good player on ELC, so they lose the Draft Lottery as well :sarcasm::naughty::laugh:
If the Oilers finish last they automatically get 1st overall. Thats how lucky they are or maybe they somehow rig the draft lottery. Getting 4 1st overalls in a 6 year span is suspicious 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad