TV: Preacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Daynz

What!?!
Jan 2, 2012
Downtown
Cassidy

I'm hyped.

preacher-cassidy-pic.jpg

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
That was pretty good. I like how everything was so random at first and then it all came together. I think this will finally be the elusive "other hit" AMC has been looking for since BB went off.

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
I'm still kinda confused as to what Tulip does. She's a badass but is she like a government trained assassin or something? I do like that the show doesn't hold your hand though.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
I liked it, don't really understand what's going on at all but it was interesting

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
If it hadn't been for this thread I wouldn't have known about this show. I liked the premiere, felt pretty unique and unlike anything else on TV at the moment. Thank you HF entertainment !

TomPlex

Jan 24, 2006
www.dermamode.com
Forgot to mention how psyched I am that Joseph Gilgun is in this. Fell in love with his style back in his Misfits days. Always seems to bring around that funny psychotic persona to all of his work, and it always works.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
2.4M is solid for a cable show. Breaking Bad for example rarely topped 2M until season 5.

I agree it was much better than FTWD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad