GDT: [Pre-Season] GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken | Fri. Sep 27th | 7pm PST | Streamed on Canucks.com | Heat Seaking Myers-ile

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Matty Beniers is only 21 but looks like he could be in his mid 30's.

matty-beniers-2023-8981.jpg

Reactions: Vector

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Kind of a tough coin flip to figure out which group is playing tonight. I'd lean towards the group with Miller, Boeser, Petey and Hughes playing in Seattle, while the other group with Soucy, Desharnais, Suter, Sprong etc. goes to Calgary.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The dumbest part of this is the blackout restrictions that affected a bunch of people last game.
Shaw used to provide us with a free preview of Center Ice which allowed us to catch some of these pre-season games....however Rogers bought them and ****ed it up.

At least I get the Aquarium, Sunset and Fireplace channels until December 31, 2024. Assholes.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011

Seriously, another game not being broadcast but streamed instead? Swear words.

Right.

I guess it's an improvement from last seasons preseason game in Seattle, we all had to chase a Kraken feed online because we didn't even bother to stream it lol.

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
Who's got the lines? I haven't watched a pre season game yet. Could be worth watching now that some of the rust will have been shaken off.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I wonder if Young sees any pre-season action. My money is on "no", given the logjam of pro goalies we have, but I wonder where he will end up. It doesn't seem like an ideal situation at all for him to return to Prince George and play backup to Ravensbergen.

Prince George didn't even have him listed on their camp roster so who knows what's going on there. I figure he's bound for the ECHL with Lemieux.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Prince George didn't even have him listed on their camp roster so who knows what's going on there. I figure he's bound for the ECHL with Lemieux.

Possible they're keeping him around to get reps in while hoping an overage slot opens up for him somewhere considering Lemieux was already cut.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad