GDT: [Pre-Season] GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken | Fri. Sep 27th | 7pm PST | Streamed on Canucks.com | Heat Seaking Myers-ile

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
My wild ass guess based on that lineup -

DeBrusk - Pettersson - Sherwood
Boeser - Suter - Heinen
Karlsson - Sasson - Bains
Blais - Smith - Klimovich

Kudryatsev - Myers
Hronek - Wolanin
Forbort - Mynio

Lankinen
Patera

Ha! I ended up with the exact same forward pairings as you. Same defensive group as well but I have the order completely different,

Mynio-Hronek
Wolanin-Myers
Forbort-Kudryavtsev

They've been paring Hronek with a young player since the beginning of camp (except last game with Hughes). Kudryavtsev has been regularly playing on the right side and they've all talked about seeing how comfortable he is with it in a game.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, I think you're right - I thought he was 19 turning 20, didn't realize he was already 20.

He's still fully eligible to return to the WHL as an overage, though, which would seem to make the most sense for his development. Just not in PG where they have the best young goalie in the CHL ahead of him.

No. He's a full participant in practices but they've said there's no reason for him to play these games yet. Will play a game or two, though.

He must be carrying a small knock for them to not be dressing him yet when all the other key players have played multiple games.

Reactions: Vector

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Interested in getting a first look at Lankinen, and also Kudryavtsev who has spent a lot of time alongside Myers in camp.

Blais - Smith - Klimovich is like the "gonna get cut" line.

Reactions: Peen

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Ha! I ended up with the exact same forward pairings as you. Same defensive group as well but I have the order completely different,

Mynio-Hronek
Wolanin-Myers
Forbort-Kudryavtsev

They've been paring Hronek with a young player since the beginning of camp (except last game with Hughes). Kudryavtsev has been regularly playing on the right side and they've all talked about seeing how comfortable he is with it in a game.
I thought Mynio is a RD?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The Kudryatsev thing is interesting because in 8 hours there’s a chance that canucks social media will be losing their minds that there may be something here for the opening night roster

And include me in that group. I’m very ready to get excited about a new LD in the fold

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The Kudryatsev thing is interesting because in 8 hours there’s a chance that canucks social media will be losing their minds that there may be something here for the opening night roster

And include me in that group. I’m very ready to get excited about a new LD in the fold

I definitely don't think it's for nothing that he's still getting this assignment several games in. Definitely adds some intrigue.

Reactions: Peen

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
@Kevinsane come back where you belong, come back home, Kevin
Thanks so much for your kindness, but I’m out. My choices aren’t a judgment of anyone else’s choices, but I just couldn’t reconcile what I do (working with children of trauma and abuse) with who owns the team. Aquilini did what he was accused of by his children. That was the final straw, but I was already uneasy about a lot of things that family has done.
I don’t want anything to do with anything that make people like that even a nickel wealthier.

That’s just me. I hope you have a fun year cheering on your team.

Reactions: Coffees

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad