GDT: Pre-season Game Two Kraken at Canucks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
As a former and longtime Vancouver fan who despises the family that own the Canucks, PLEASE Kraken, win this one, and win handily. In a month nobody will remember this meaningless tilt, but if tonight it sends that cretin Francesco Aquilini and his scummy kin to bed upset it’ll live on in the hearts of many.
On the left is the pic he uses on X and on dating sites. On the right is what he actually looks like.

Hopefully Daccord gets the start and we see a mix of veteran talent and prospects.

Attachments

• IMG_1642.jpeg
    IMG_1642.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1643.jpeg
    IMG_1643.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
When there is a fight the call is to have 5 on 5...I'd make a change to that and try to get the NHL to go 4 on 4 and in the case of Seattle getting the Bench Minor it would be 4 on 3...more room and hopefully the potential for more goals

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
When there is a fight the call is to have 5 on 5...I'd make a change to that and try to get the NHL to go 4 on 4 and in the case of Seattle getting the Bench Minor it would be 4 on 3...more room and hopefully the potential for more goals
It makes sense, but I fear the NHL doesn’t want to backtrack on the instigator penalty, and going 4-4 would see more coaches lose their minds if their guy was assessed one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad