BRUINS GDT Pre-Season Game 3- New York, New York. NESN, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Not sure who threw the puck around the boards, but that was a tough get for Zadorov. Pretty sloppy period all around, Bussi was pretty good, but they left him out to dry on the 5 on 3, and the breakaway. Not many people are going to stop that tipped shot either.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Zadorov should have given up the blue line and skated back rather than force the puck to stay in.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1727394721262.png

Reactions: BMC

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Bussi did really well in Providence the last couple years. Swayman might not even play this year. This is his chance. There is no bigger moment for him. It's preseason for us, but it's his career opportunity right here. First goal, he couldn't have passed it any better to Fox. The last two were more difficult, but he still could have had them.

So, we are down to DiPietro, Kaskuo, and the Korpedo. And that's okay, and even average goaltenders are still pretty good. I don't support putting all that money in goal and for such term, when we have seen other teams suffer for years based on that mistake. Right now, I would go with Korpisalo and DiPietro.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Bussi did really well in Providence the last couple years. Swayman might not even play this year. This is his chance. There is no bigger moment for him. It's preseason for us, but it's his career opportunity right here. First goal, he couldn't have passed it any better to Fox. The last two were more difficult, but he still could have had them.

So, we are down to DiPietro, Kaskuo, and the Korpedo. And that's okay, and even average goaltenders are still pretty good. I don't support putting all that money in goal and for such term, when we have seen other teams suffer for years based on that mistake. Right now, I would go with Korpisalo and DiPietro.
He could have had a Trouba blast redirected from the side?

Okay then. I’m cool holding him to a high standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad