Pre-Season #5 | Philadelphia Flyers vs New York Islanders | September 30th | 7:00 PM | F/4-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Mayfield still hasn't learned to stop giving away penalties. Jakub and I are taking this personally! lol
Tsyplakov has some great tricks, that pass to Brock was Barzal like.

Reactions: islesfan3913

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
When Palmieri scored they showed a video of the Empire State Building flashing orange & blue lights. I assume that was pre-recorded at another time?

• Haha
Reactions: scottywiper

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Tsyplakov is gonna be a problem (in a good way) once he gets line mates that can process the game as fast as him. I swear he sees things most the roster can’t comprehend with us puck movement and decision making.

Imagine how good he'll be with some marinating in Bridgeport!!! :naughty:

When Palmieri scored they showed a video of the Empire State Building flashing orange & blue lights. I assume that was pre-recorded at another time?

The Morse Code used confused the central operations of the building; they thought it was to coordinate with Sam Rosen's 'it's a power play goal by Kreider' and hit the wrong contrast color to the blue

Preseason for everyone . . . they'll be ready to go in a few days

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Wahlstrom is past marinating. He is dried out. Toss in the garbage.
2 years too late for that one. He’s like that sandwich the kid left on top of his old locker an found a year later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad