GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Stephenson scares the crap out of me. He really didn't look good last year....with or without Stone.

I'm all for TT as a swiss army knife in the top 9.

I didn't see much Vegas but I know they had a stupid number of injuries this year. Any chance it was just chemistry issues?

I'd sell TT on the idea he's starting the season next to Tage and Tuch.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I didn't see much Vegas but I know they had a stupid number of injuries this year. Any chance it was just chemistry issues?

I'd sell TT on the idea he's starting the season next to Tage and Tuch.
It's possible. And I know we need a 3C.......but I'm not sure I want KA to pay the price that Stephenson is going to demand and have him prove that he's on the decline.

Oh, I don't think TT would START with Tage and Tuch.....but he'd be an option in case of injury or to try to jump-start them, if necessary.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
It's possible. And I know we need a 3C.......but I'm not sure I want KA to pay the price that Stephenson is going to demand and have him prove that he's on the decline.

Oh, I don't think TT would START with Tage and Tuch.....but he'd be an option in case of injury or to try to jump-start them, if necessary.

Yeah that's fair.

It would be part of my sales pitch to get him in town.

Reactions: VaporTrail

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Elias Lindholm would be a great fit. Would love to go after Kadri potentially if that didn’t work out.

Bertuzzi wouldn’t upset me, adds a physical guy who can score in the middle 6.

Austin Watson would be an ok 4th line pick up.

Would like to see Joki dealt and maybe pick up RHD Matt Roy.

Reactions: KrakenSabresMike

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Elias Lindholm would be a great fit. Would love to go after Kadri potentially if that didn’t work out.

Big old no to Lindholm. He's likely to ask for $8-9M, and there's real question as to whether or not he's declining. Kadri would be fine.

Bertuzzi? Nah. He's physical, sure......but is he really worth $5M+?

Watson is fine. Roy would be great, but I doubt he's coming here.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
I do think Teravainen is Adams' preferred Skinner replacement. I just don't think he'd come here barring not simply an overpayment but a massive overpayment. Ultimately, I think there's some smoke to him going back to Chicago to help bridge them back to being a playoff team in the next couple of years.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Big old no to Lindholm. He's likely to ask for $8-9M, and there's real question as to whether or not he's declining. Kadri would be fine.

Bertuzzi? Nah. He's physical, sure......but is he really worth $5M+?

Watson is fine. Roy would be great, but I doubt he's coming here.
Agree on Lindholm, someone will overpay due to his ridiculous 21-22 season.

Bert I'd be interested in though. Sandpaper guy that pisses off the opposition, and can usually be counted on for 20 - 30 goals. To me that's pretty solid for 5 - 5.5 per if he'd take that deal. Seems like a better value than what Konecny or someone like Ehlers would be looking for.

Toffoli is interesting also, I'd be curious what he's looking for.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

So that's $4M against the cap this year, and then a potential $2.5M next year? Maybe?

@dotcommunism -- How does this work?

Hes 35+ now.

My guess is that rolls over to next year like what Iginla did in Boston

Lindholm w as nt $9M+ money. Not touching him

Kadri has 5 yrs left and is i think older than Skinner. No interest

I dont think they are looking for a 4th line winger.

I think the 4th line is set. Thry can sign a 13F who's a vet but I think you want someone that isnt s pure 4th liner.

Trading Joker is a real possibility. If they trade him and they dont get a RD back then it says RyJo iui s 3LD and Power likely 2RD. They sign 7D and a couple other tweeters.

I think they acquire Iafalo for a middle 6 winger role

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
I dont think they are looking for a 4th line winger.

I think the 4th line is set. Thry can sign a 13F who's a vet but I think you want someone that isnt s pure 4th liner.
I'm curious who is set for the 4th line besides Malenstyn and possibly Krebs? Seems like they have openings for potentially both a 4th line C and RW.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00