Post-Game Talk: Bob blanks Rangers 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Don't let the shot count fool you, Rangers had a LOT of quality chances tonight. Bob was by far the best Panther tonight. He was incredible.

Panthers were definitely the better team all around but the Rags were very dangerous. If the Cats can wear them down like they did tonight they will take this series and advance.

The battle of attrition begins and I believe the Panthers are built for just that.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
IMG_8198.gif
IMG_8199.gif

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
That was a very good 1st game.

Bobrovsky with some incredible stops. Bailed us out a lot and this would have been a different game had he not been on point. Definitely our MVP.

4th line was so noticeable tonight. Just hitting everything, sustained offensive pressure, causes the called back goal

Tkachuk with a nice bounce back game. Even outside of that goal, he was winning nearly every puck battle. Almost Jagr - like out there.

The only things I didn't like was our PP and those damn breakaway chances we somehow keep giving. We gotta clean those up cause we can't expect Bob to play like this every game.

Despite the score, this was a pretty tight game. But I like our chances if this stays EV.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I completely disagree. Rempe isn't any worse than any other 4th line plug, but he's much more likely to send someone to the quiet room because he does nothing but charge and throw elbows.
Problem for the Rags would be if He only plays 5 mins a night. He might try some dirty shit though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad