GDT: Playoffs Round II - Tampa Bay at Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Call me crazy but I have a feeling Montreal is going to score 2 goals today! :handclap:

tumblr_n69jwolIlU1rdichro1_500.gif

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
"You don't want to keep two guys play in their off position, and Flynn's a natural center. So you're going to keep him then."

Oates proving why he should never coach again. What a moron.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Yes, I really didnt know about this. Should I feel ashamed?

I just thought it was weird when you said this guy has more points than this guy source : someone.

You can just look it up on nhl.com, hockeydb.com, etc don't exactly need to quote someone.

But whatever, carry on.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Don't want to be a buzzkill.

Maybe, just maybe, if this forum would lose the DD obsession and the 24/7 negativity, the hockey gods and the ghosts of the Montreal Canadiens would look down upon us with a smile and let the bounces and breaks go our way.

So I tried this and it looks like its working already! :yo:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
@ArponBasu: So Weise is starting with Pacioretty and Plekanec, so those #Habs warmup lines appear to be invalid right off the bat.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Аrpon Basu
‏@ArponBasu So Weise is starting with Pacioretty and Plekanec, so those #Habs warmup lines appear to be invalid right off the bat.

Looks like we have to wait for the game to start to get the lines.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
"You don't want to keep two guys play in their off position, and Flynn's a natural center. So you're going to keep him then."

Oates proving why he should never coach again. What a moron.

Well he is the guy who sucked the offensive creativity from Ovie and made the Caps a utter mess. I still remember how he criticized Tomas Hertl for his between the legs goal last season. Oates is such a old school guy and there's no room for those anymore in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad