OT: Playoff Roll Call

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I've only been to one playoff game in my life (last year; game 2 against Chicago) and that's because my mommy paid for them.

I love being in college.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Yeah, I got tickets to all 4 home games. Not sure I'll be able to get across for Games 1 & 2, but hoping to move stuff around and be there.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I'm poor, still have 4 kids at home (3 of which are teenagers, or money pits :laugh: ) so don't foresee getting tickets anytime soon.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Not happening this year. My only chance was if the Blues were to play Dallas, going to the road games.

Got to go to Game 2 last year, which was amazing.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
last time I went to a Blues playoffs game, the fans were all chanting "Ricci's ugly" to give you an idea of the timeframe. Maybe soon I will get on it and make it to another one.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I'm just a poor college student who already started paying on loans. Sadly, TV it is for me. I was there for Steen's OT winner against the Kings two years ago and that was a sight to behold.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Got my tickets, every home game

Me too. I'm really hoping to find out what it is like to pay $260/ticket for seats to the SCF games. My VISA card will be bleeding, but it will be bleeding blue!

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
Damn I wish. I live in Arizona. If the Yotes could ever make it and the Blues play them, I'll be there. Otherwise, nope. Sad face here.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
I hope those that are unable to make it will find a way should our boys get a little deeper than year's past. I'd rather see those seats filled with real Blues fans vs. the bandwagon crowd. :)

Michael Scarn

Jan 30, 2015
Just bought 4 for game 2. Coming from out of town so cannot make all of them (or my wallet is telling me no).

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs
Well they're not playing the sharks, so it might be hard for me to make any games, this year......Next year we will be in NW Arkansas, so just a drive away and a stay at a hotel downtown and I'm good.

Damn I wish. I live in Arizona. If the Yotes could ever make it and the Blues play them, I'll be there. Otherwise, nope. Sad face here.

I miss the Jobing.com, went to see a ton of games when we lived there, I went to all 2007-2008's home games for free. Thank you office co-workers who did not know what hockey was back then, thank you CEO who just bought into a luxury box because he "wanted another tax break."

Sushiko, at least the games have not gotten too expensive there. It was fun to randomly run into the same folk over and over again.

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
I'm in! Two tix to game 2!

And if Cup Final tix are $260 I might as well do that too. Because next time they make it tix will probably be $500 per! I've already given up on the dream of Cards world series tickets.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
If we make the Cup Finals, I'll find a way to be there. It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's only money :laugh: No reason to work every day if you can't splurge every once in a while.

TuukYou14

Pro: Forum Lurking
Aug 6, 2009
Saint Louis
Game 1 tix bought yesterday - going with my wife and my 2.5yr old son. He loses his mind every game he goes to. Can't wait for him to experience the playoff atmosphere for the first time (fingers crossed for a Weds Game 1).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad