Pre-Game Talk: Playing against a team that used to play in a city without a real airport … now they don’t have a real NHL arena

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who would you start in the next two games?

• Total voters

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Not looking forward to playing LA or Vegas in the playoffs. Between the dirty tactics they pull and being league darlings... it just feels like the NHL won't let us win series against either of those teams.

At this point, just cheering for McPoints and McGoals. Want to see him get 156 and 66.

And 50 for Drai, 100 for RNH.

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
At this point, we're almost guaranteed to play Vegas or LA in the first round. It is very unlikely we win the West or finish in the last wild card spot to avoid this scenario. I think Skinner should start in all games against Vegas and LA. The game against Arizona is pretty meaningless, win or lose. Rest Skinner, give it to Campbell. Frankly, against Arizona, I think I'd be happier for more McGolas (even if it comes with a loss) than for a boring low scoring win.

Reactions: Porkleaker

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Poor McDavid. Kane and Janmark are both utter dog shit. No hands, no playmaking ability. What the f*** are they thinking putting this line together when he's about to break a litany of records? Lmao.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Do you have a link please?

Put Drai, McD and Nuge together and let them rule. Throw the others into a hat and see what happens.
Read that a few times as well on social media Willie has passed. Lots of Oilers legends have passed the last few years

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I was thinking about Janmark/Foegele in the top-6, and my conclusion is 2 things specifically.

1. For the finish that Janmark lacks, he's got a good motor and can easily trusted/replaced (Defensive stuff and is a veteran who knows the score)

2. I think they believe Foegele can drive things (a bit) in the bottom-6 and are trying to win match ups with him down there.

I don't have any proof, but makes some sense. Man, I wish the team could atleast get a look at Lavoie with how he's playing right now.

Reactions: Duke74

djbard99

Feb 11, 2023
I mean it's not a bad plan, see if the bigger spot brings out the goalie in Campbell. Who knows. But this team has beaten Vegas on the 2nd of back to backs this year I believe with Skinner in goal, so it's a tough call.

Correction, Campbell started that game. So I would do it again.
I agree. We’re paying him so let’s give him a few chances although hopes are low. Confidence is a funny thing

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad