Players that just don't look right in another uniform

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Umingmak

Oct 12, 2014
Mount Arrowsmith Brewing
Hull looked even worse in a Coyotes jersey.

56072529_display_image.jpg

Yup. Just plain wrong.

Owen Nolan was another one who looked so wrong in a Coyotes jersey.

Nolan-Coyotes_slide.jpg

MajorLeaf

Maj. Conn Smythe
Dec 19, 2008
Ontario
Gordie Howe in a Whalers jersey...but man at 51 years old he played 80 games and still got 41 points. Respect. :handclap:

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
In other jersey than Red Wings
Datsyuk
Kronwall
Zetterberg

In other jersey than Capitals
Ovechkin
Bäckström

Just about every big star player on a team will look odd in other jerseys because they played there for so long.

How would Crosby look in a Coyotes jersey? God awful.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Gretzky in a Rangers jersey made me want to hurl. Just gross.

(anyone really, in a Rangers jersey).

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
Are there any players that you view that just don't/won't look right in another uniform? Who might in the future look just totally wrong in anything other than they're wearing?

It's very weird for me to see Marian Gaborik in anything other than a Wild jersey (although I know it's been forever since he was with the Wild).

I was just looking at Gaborik's stats the other night and I had completely forgotten he had played for the Blue Jackets before LA.

Slick Willy*

I was just looking at Gaborik's stats the other night and I had completely forgotten he had played for the Blue Jackets before LA.

And the Rangers. Looked so absurd in all of them to me when he left. He was the franchise and really was for even years after he left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad