Players/prospect in your team's organization that you will write off if they don't perform this season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Nolan Foote would have been on the bubble last season, but he spent most the year on IR. He'll probably have the inside track to a roster spot instead of being waived, but might need an injury to somebody else to get into the lineup.

Pretty much all of the Devils 2019+2020 picks (other than Arseny Gritsyuk) have either made it or have been jettisoned. Daniil Misyul is entering his second season / final year of his ELC, so this might be a sink or swim season but I don't think expectations are too high.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Josh Norris for me. It's not a talent or effort thing. We just need to see if his shoulder can hold up and return to his earlier form.

With Pinto progressing well we may need to make a decision on who is the longterm 2C.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Podkolz-wait, too late. :sarcasm:

Jokes aside, Pod was really the only "prospect" who was at the show me or bust stage for the Canucks. While I expect some regression from Hoglander, I'd be shocked if he became anything close to a write off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad