GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 32 & 33 - not the Ndombele thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
After what our teams just did I think it's wrong to complain about the refs for at least 20 games. The complaints ring hollow right now.
Yeah I mean I can’t get myself back into gear. I don’t even think I’m going to set an alarm for tomorrow

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Every team in about every league could point to 5+ reffing decisions a year that arguably could have changed the outcome of the match. That's not a terribly compelling argument.

Reactions: luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I thought that was a super soft penalty, but that call was actually quite consistent with the other extremely soft penalties given throughout the season. I would personally like to see none of those get called as a penalty. Now with the penalty statement out of the way, I have officially given up on VAR and offsides permanently. I argued earlier in the season that a millimetre offsides is still offsides (we have made the game black and white). But now, we're reviewing for toenail length and shirt flaps in the wind which is utterly ridiculous. If two players are side-by-side together in a reasonable range (like Pepe was), just give it to the attacking player and call it day.

We simply were not good enough which is terrible to write because I thought Arsenal played a very positive brand of football tonight. We shouldn't have needed a penalty for one effin' goal. If the club was more clinical, Arsenal would've scored two easily by the chances the players made on their own. I though Ceballos played a good brand of direct football, whereas Chambers was brilliant for me as well. As I told you Gooners like a million times, Nketiah is a terrible player and won't ever amount to anything. He needs to be sold ASAP because he's a waste of space. Why couldn't Balogun get some playing time? Got nothing else to add because there really isn't anything else to be said, just focus on Europa. E: The best news of this match were that there wasn't any injuries.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Newcastle has hilariously managed to f*** up a couple of counters but soon one of those will slip through for sure

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Woke up late. Salah scored an awesome goal. Then Liverpool missed a bunch of sitters.

They will drop points today

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
how the hell si that an arm... I mean he has 0 intention of using it... what can he do... Ampute himself ffs...

ridiculous stuff again

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Prepared myself for this in the first half so it’s ok

created a billion chances and zero finish today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad