GWT: PL Matchweek 26 - Zack Snyder Extended Cut

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
good luck in your quest to finish above Burnley this season
with a little luck, you might do it
doubtful tho

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
That’s the Arsenal I know! Saka is the best English left back in the world at the moment.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
image.jpg
Andy Robertson: Scotland's lack of quality hampers captain - Jamie Redknapp

Someone needs to address the trolling situation here. It's getting ridiculous.

Only captain when Tierney is injured, as he was there. Check your facts and stop being rude.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Why are you flagging Özil offside there you stupid :eek::eek::eek::eek: ref? We would have needed another goal for confidence.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Reactions: Cassano

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Tierney was captain one time and a Robertson has been the captain for a year and a half.

Seriously, someone needs to address the trolling situation here.
Tierney has been injured during every international situation for the last year and a half. Interesting. Check your facts!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean it's usually started by some smart ass remark related to Arsenal. I don't see you crying about this when Curtinho was running rampant.

You say that like I like that guy or something.

Constantly posting lies in an attempt to start an argument is trolling, period. There’s really only one person here currently who does that.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019

Constantly posting lies in an attempt to start an argument is trolling, period. There’s really only one person here currently who does that.

When have I ever lied about anything? Seriously, find one!

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

You can ignore him.

He posted facts about Tottenham.

How about the others stop feeding him.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I mean it's usually started by some smart ass remark related to Arsenal. I don't see you crying about this when Curtinho was running rampant.
Exactly.

You're not forced to respond to the obvious comments that led to threads upon threads of derailment. Literally every single thread has people responding.

I used to come here for transfer news, and I couldn't even find the transfer fee for Ziyech. This used to be the best place to discuss soccer, but it's gone to shit.

Literally every thread here has gone to shit TBH because of this. No wonder Evilo left.

At least the baseball forum here is still lit.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad