PK Subban on En mode Salvail

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
"Slap on me" .. qu'est c'tu fais Salvail.... Sure PK had to hold back on a witty comeback right there.

The worst part is that Salvail had all the time he wanted to prepare his questions and comments. OK, english is not your first language, fine. But prepare a little and you'll avoid all these "faux amis".

Dec 2, 2010
The worst part is that Salvail had all the time he wanted to prepare his questions and comments. OK, english is not your first language, fine. But prepare a little and you'll avoid all these "faux amis".
I think he did. Looks like he's looking at cue cards. I chuckled and so did everyone.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
I worked for him for a short stretch, as long as we are in a professional environnement there is no problem. But yeah there's a couple of stories to be told. I guess if I was a person of interest a lot of people would have unbelievable stories to tell about me too.

Where did you work for him, on tv?

who doesn't have a story about Eric Salvail, i remember the time when he was (i have no idea how to say it in english) un animateur de foule on a talk show i've work on.... old days....

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Where did you work for him, on tv?

who doesn't have a story about Eric Salvail, i remember the time when he was (i have no idea how to say it in english) un animateur de foule on a talk show i've work on.... old days....

Le Point J?

You're old.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I'll one up you and say I didn't know who he was until I watched this.

I also had no clue who he was .. but it was a decent interview .. had some funny moments. PK is awesome on camera, as always.

.. but i kinda want to see the shootout on by PK and Brandon on this guy.. did it actually happen?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I watch the whole show, and what's funny is at the end of Patrick Huard's interview, he tells Salvail about the ''score on my face'' thing and Patrick is like, ''no, you don't say that''.. I started crying lol

http://vtele.ca/videos/en-mode-salv...n-prust-p-k-subban-et-patrick-huard_76628.php

Marie-Pier and her piggy :laugh:

10/10

morin1.jpg

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
I also had no clue who he was .. but it was a decent interview .. had some funny moments. PK is awesome on camera, as always.

.. but i kinda want to see the shootout on by PK and Brandon on this guy.. did it actually happen?

it wasn't a shootout, more of a slapshot contest.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
oof...telling PK he has 'SWAYEG a little bit' and then making him dance is borderline blaxploitation...PK's half-hearted effort shows he knows it too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad