GDT: Pittsburgh v Rangers|16/03/13 @ 1:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dailyfaceoff has confirmed via Penguins twitter that Flower in net. Vokoun vs. Boston won't be pretty.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Actually I believe it's atdee.net, although the first link seems to redirect you. That site just keeps surviving.

Let's go pens, bury the Rags. I want to see another solid D effort.

Edit: I don't often check out other teams' GDT's, but full credit to Rangers' fans, it's pretty hilarious. They are straight up on suicide watch.

:laugh:

So true! I felt the same way last year when you guys had your skid, it's always funny watching predictions of 10-1 for the other team.

Anyway, if you guys want a really HQ stream, http://streamo.atspace.com/

There's another even better stream that you need VLC player for. Instructions on our GDT if you're interested.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
If we just play solid hockey in front of Vokoun like we have lately in front of MAF, I am not too worried about him.

But I must say I find it weird that we'd switch up when Vokoun has been handling the Rangers games like he has, and Boston is likely our biggest rival for the Conference title.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
:laugh:

So true! I felt the same way last year when you guys had your skid, it's always funny watching predictions of 10-1 for the other team.

Anyway, if you guys want a really HQ stream, http://streamo.atspace.com/

There's another even better stream that you need VLC player for. Instructions on our GDT if you're interested.

Everyone had the Rangers as the team to beat in the East. It just goes to show that what you see on paper doesn't always translate on the ice. People always forget that.

HotCoffey

Feb 22, 2013
Staal being out is hurting the Rags. Not too worried about the game, but you have to win at least one game of the two and I think Dan realizes Fleury is still the best chance to win against this team.

Engo's the man out this game, Despres still in.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
:amazed: Rossi just said Iginla doesn't have a fit on this team. How the flying **** does this guy have a job? Are you serious? If I was his boss, I'd fire him in 3 seconds.

HotCoffey

Feb 22, 2013
:amazed: Rossi just said Iginla doesn't have a fit on this team. How the flying **** does this guy have a job? Are you serious? If I was his boss, I'd fire him in 3 seconds.

He also said Despres might still be available. I don't know if that's true, but if it is that's ****ing dumb.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I would love to go to work and just spew out ******** and keep my job. :laugh: It just doesn't work that way.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
He also said Despres might still be available. I don't know if that's true, but if it is that's ****ing dumb.

I think he said it's unlikely he's still available despite the fact that he was available earlier in the season. Either way he just makes **** up, so it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad