GDT: Pittsburgh v Rangers|16/03/13 @ 1:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
You two don't say ANYTHING, except 'goons won't prevent cheapshots'. That's it. All you got. And yet I don't believe anyone has mentioned anything about a goon. Not even one time. So who's making things up?

and you constantly resort to saying we don't think the team needs toughness or grit when we never say anything like that. We don't think it would stop the cheap shots. We used to have guys like you seem to want and they took just as many cheap shots. Malone didn't stop it. Laraque didn't stop it. Godard didn't stop it. Engo doesn't stop it. Guerin didn't stop it. Asham, Glass, Rupp...Its going to happen.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Gaborik and Richards may be the two most under performing big contracts guys in the league. Wtf happened to Richards? My goodness he is terrible.

Killswitch7187

Winter is here
Jun 29, 2009
State College, PA
No, it's not.

images

This board needs more Game of Thrones references :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
GLASS. Get off the ice! I watched him run into Kunitz twice while trying to go to the bench!

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Thanks for admitting you bring nothing to the discussion, and just make **** up as you see fit.

The Pens could be tougher in multiple ways, and when the playoffs come, they usually turn it up. At the deadline, someone will be brought in to inject some grit into the lineup.

No amount of toughness will prevent cheapshots.

This is an example of a reasoned point, without any ludicrous exaggeration of the argument of the people who disagree with me. In fact, I didn't even mention them, because that doesn't help make my argument. It's possible, even if you don't want to acknowledge it.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
and you constantly resort to saying we don't think the team needs toughness or grit when we never say anything like that. We don't think it would stop the cheap shots. We used to have guys like you seem to want and they took just as many cheap shots. Malone didn't stop it. Laraque didn't stop it. Godard didn't stop it. Engo doesn't stop it. Guerin didn't stop it. Asham, Glass, Rupp...Its going to happen.

Now that's a good post. Your buddy should take notice.

LOL. Do you think we need toughness or not? Your post makes no sense. You ***** at me for saying you guys don't think we need toughness, then you proceed to post that having toughness won't stop anything. And are you happier when Engelland is in or out of the lineup? Seems to me I'm pretty spot on that you guys don't think we need to be a tough team. Am I wrong? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Just a difference of opinion/philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad