GDT: Pittsburgh v Rangers|16/03/13 @ 1:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
That's just a lie.

Really? How many cheapshots did Sid take in the 1st period of this game alone? But since he didn't get hurt (this time), it's no big deal right?

No, I'm going to agree w/ you guys. We don't need any toughness. And we need not worry about taking exception to cheapshots. Just play our game and get the points. If our stars get injured, just chalk it up to 'bad luck', same as every year.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Really? How many cheapshots did Sid take in the 1st period of this game alone? But since he didn't get hurt (this time), it's no big deal right?

No, I'm going to agree w/ you guys. We don't need any toughness. And we need not worry about taking exception to cheapshots. Just play our game and get the points. If our stars get injured, just chalk it up to 'bad luck', same as every year.

you would get better discussion if you responded to what we say instead of completely ignoring what we say and making things up

Fordy

May 28, 2008

MAKE A POST WITHOUT SAYING THAT. Please try. No one else resorts to this every time. For once ****ing acknowledge that everyone who disagrees isn't saying that.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania

Winter's almost over. You can stop burning strawmen now.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Winter's almost over. You can stop burning strawmen now.

No, it's not.

images

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
you would get better discussion if you responded to what we say instead of completely ignoring what we say and making things up

You two don't say ANYTHING, except 'goons won't prevent cheapshots'. That's it. All you got. And yet I don't believe anyone has mentioned anything about a goon. Not even one time. So who's making things up?

Fordy

May 28, 2008
You two don't say ANYTHING, except 'goons won't prevent cheapshots'. That's it. All you got. And yet I don't believe anyone has mentioned anything about a goon. Not even one time. So who's making things up?

Because that's all we have to say, because it's actually true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad