GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 11/18/14 7:30pm EST RDS(HD), SNE,TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Dawn chuckle is simply a beast. By far our best forward. Such strong forechecking as well. 2 more years....hes scary.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
People complaining about DD is more annoying than DD himself...

All I know is that if any other (European) player would go half-a-season without a 5v5 goal, he'd be sitting down. But DD has dat French immunity.

k i stop nao

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Man DD's main focus when he's on the ice is to stay as far as possible from the puck and head back to the bench having not touched the ****ing puck once during his shift. What a stud

He's ****ing useless

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Feels like the Habs are carrying the play. But they are just fighting the puck so damn much around Fleury's net. Pens got lucky so far to be honest.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
That's what happens when you **** with a young player's confidence.
Beaulieu hasn't been confident all season. He actually looked better in the last two games then most of the season.

Beaulieu makes mistakes defensively, he usually makes up for them offensively. Just hasn't translated this season.

MontrealCanadiens*

Let's all be honest with ourselves and agree that Desharnais is holding the Habs back from being a real contender. He serves no real purpose.

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
So lets play a game, each time Gilbert or Beaulieu makes a turnover, we take a shot !

Ill grab my 40 oz...

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005
People complaining about DD is more annoying than DD himself...

He's playing tonight right? Habs still near the bottom and offense and PP%? Well, that means he'll get criticized because he's a primary cause of both of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad