GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Chicago Blackhawks 9/23/13

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
A lot of people on here wanted Glass during the 2012 offeason, I'm assuming mainly because of his hit numbers on NHL.com. I wasn't really on board with the idea, but it's funny now because I probably hate the guy less than anyone else on here. :laugh:

Oh and everyone knows that Glass still has a spot because he's friends with Colby Armstrong and Armstrong is friends with Sid.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
A lot of people on here wanted Glass during the 2012 offeason, I'm assuming mainly because of his hit numbers on NHL.com. I wasn't really on board with the idea, but it's funny now because I probably hate the guy less than anyone else on here. :laugh:

Oh and everyone knows that Glass still has a spot because he's friends with Colby Armstrong and Armstrong is friends with Sid.
I don't hate Glass either. I do think some of the kids are better but I don't think he's that bad. If Glass and Adams are going to make or break the Pens, they're really in trouble.

Sutter on the other hand...

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
The thing about those hits is that some people might have seen that and thought "He hits a lot, maybe we can have our own Matt Martin" then we see him and it's just...hits for the sake of hits, nothing game changing, nothing to punish players, etc.

We was duped. Shero, bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad