Confirmed Signing with Link: [PIT] Mark Friedman signs extension with the Penguins (2 years, $775k AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Friedman has looked great for the Penguins when he's gotten the chance to play, so I'm happy to see him sticking around.

This also gives me a sneaking suspicion that we could see Pettersson and/or Joseph moved before tomorrow. Friedman is a RHD, but the Penguins have exclusively used him on LD so far. They now have Dumoulin, Matheson, Pettersson and Friedman under contract next year as LD, and Joseph becomes waiver eligible. Something has to give there.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
He's been great whenever they have used him and has a bit of snarl that isn't very common on the Penguins. I kind of like him being out there as he seems to really get under the opposition's skin and take more of their focus than he probably deserves.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Depth deal. 6th 7th guy . Can fill in a pinch. Somebody needs to fill that spot. Pens still have the softest D in the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad