Confirmed Signing with Link: [PIT] D Jack St. Ivany signs extension with the Penguins (3 years, $775k AAV, two-way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Could end up being quite a steal on the bottom pair he was very good when he was called up late in the year.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Pretty good value contract for the Penguins. Was a pleasant surprise late in the year. Hope it continues.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Perfect #6 behind Letang and Karlsson, especially at that price. He brings physicality and penalty killing in a limited minutes role.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Perfect #6 behind Letang and Karlsson, especially at that price. He brings physicality and penalty killing in a limited minutes role.
I'm really interested to see how he grows. If he can bring what Chad Rudwedel basically did, it's a win for us. His play at the end of the year made me comfortable him being a regular 6/7/8 for us along with Shea.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
He can develop into a solid RD as he gets more NHL exposure. Not a D that is going to go end to end but a solid positional player who develops a sense of jumping up on occasion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad