GDT: Philadelphia Flyers @ Pittsburgh Penguins 7:30PM EST @ CEC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Flyers @ Penguins (Sunday March 24th)

Should be a dandy. Hopefully they don't lose their composure and play into the Flyers hands, got a really good chance to squash the Flyers playoffs hopes with a win tomorrow and keep the streak alive!

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
Should be a dandy. Hopefully they don't lose their composure and play into the Flyers hands, got a really good chance to squash the Flyers playoffs hopes with a win tomorrow and keep the streak alive!

That would be glorious; Flyer and Flyer fan tears are incredibly delish. :nod:

Nei1ey*

Flyer fans are a joke, they blame us for diving when they employ the biggest diving pansies in Schenn, Briere & Giroux. What bunch of hypocrites, god i hope we completely **** on them tommorow.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Eh...I feel like this is the streak killer. Hope I'm wrong, but I just got a bad feeling about this.

It won't be close either way. Someone will win 4-1

Saison Marguerite

Dec 4, 2012
I'd love to have both Geno and Tang back, but lawd, I'm gonna be super angry if they spend time in the box like they normally do against the Flyers.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
A nice playoff test for the Pens. They need to play good sound playoff hockey against the Flyers in the CEC. It hasn't been done in a while... if at all.

James Neal, you better....
clint_ew.gif

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Laviolette has always been able to out-coach Bylsma. I hope Geno and Tanger are back but I hope they don't push it if they are not completely ready. Anyway, there is little reason not to win this game. Hope the bounces go well for the Pens. I think this game is as good as won. While the Flyers seem to have had the Pens number, I expect a Flyer loss in this one.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Flyers ended the pens 12 game winning streak 2 years ago and the 11 game winning streak last year. Bad feeling about this one.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Hopefully the Pens can keep the streak going for at least two more games. After Philly, the Pens play Montreal on Tuesday and then Winnipeg on Thursday. The only team on that list I don't mind the Pens losing to is the Jets.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Yes the Flyers have always been a pain in the ass. I would think that by now the coaching staff would have figured out a way to beat those bums (did I mention I can't stand the Flyers?). I hate the Pens losing to those smug faced ********! I really have no explaination as to why the Pens have a hard time with them. Don't listen to Bylsma and go out there, do your thing and win. The Pens should be able to walk away from this game victorious given all. Bylsma is the problem with the difficulties this team has with the Flyers. Should be very clear by now. There really is no other explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I miss Geno. Can I haz him back in the lineup, please?

Oh, and I predict a 6-2 win if he is.

And oh #2, if 'Tang is back and Bylsma scratches Despres for Eaton in another rivalry/big game, I am going to be potty in a major way. I am just saying.

12 is better than 11. LGP!

slovakfan*

when it is official Geno & Tang playing? short before match or roster has to be known sooner?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I of course want the Pens to win. Flyer fans having any joy at our expense is something I would hate to see any time.

Some silver linings if they do not though. I would love to see the Flyers miss the playoffs but as far from a top pick as possible. If they beat us this will make that possibility closer to a reality. I also am not a fan of these regular season streaks. They are fairly meaningless and I am far more excited about only 8 goals given up in the last 7 games. If the streak comes to an end but we continue to play tight defense and win the 2/3 of the games we play as we have done, not just this year but in the last few years, I will be happy. Screw the streak, I could care less about it.

StoneColdFlower*

On top of that, nbc sports had no business notching. Golf ends at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad