Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
They’re not moving on anyway, but there is not a QB in this draft. I’m reasonably sure the next time a relevant Eagles game happens is no sooner than 2027. Drafted in 2026. Will need a full year or more to adjust.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
So 4 games into the season there are still the same concerns following the disastrous ending to last season. They should be settled in at this point. If the same problems continue it’s time to call a spade a spade. Unless there is an incredible turnaround Siriani is probably a lame duck coach. Hurts was great during the SB year but has had major fundamental issues every other year and turns the ball over way too much. The core players are getting old. The injured players returning should help things but I’m not optimistic. At least the Flyers and Sixers are starting soon and the Phils are playing October baseball

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Kyle Pitts is a loser and I'm a loser for drafting him. Generational TE btw

The Jets lost a game in which the opposing QB completed less than 50% of his passes for 60 yards and ran 5 times for 3 yards. 63 Yards from Scrimmage. :laugh:
Breece Hall in a rain game, presumably run-centric, nowhere to be found. Am I the biggest loser on the beach?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad